You can provide us the water sources, water quality, flow rate and ground area, material requirements about your project, then more technical solutions will be suggested to you.
Why choose us
1. We consistent good quality with reasonable price.
2. Big company, good reputation, more reliable.
3. Delivery in time.
4. Over 15 years' experience since 1991.
5.Considerable after-sales service.
1.24-hour a day, 365-day a year access to a toll-free health care professional hotline for questions and trouble-shooting assistance FREELY.
2.all year round on site installation and debugging service abroad with professional engineer guide and training.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details Seaworthy package
Delivery Time Within 20 days after receipt of deposit
YW series Dissolved Air Floatation is mainly for solid-liquid or liquid-liquid separation. Large sum of micro bubbles produced by dissolving and releasing system adhere to solid or liquid particles with same density as waste water to make the whole float to the surface thus achieve the aim of solid-liquid or liquid-liquid separation.
(1) Remove oil and TSS.
(2) Separate small particles and algae in groundwater.
(3) Recover valuable products in industrial sewage such as paper pulp.
(4) Act as secondary sedimentation tank to separate and concentrate suspended particles and sludge.
Treating effect test result:
(1) Large capacity, high efficiency and small occupying space.
(2) Compact structure, easy operation and maintenance.
(3) Silt expansion elimination.
(5) Aerate to the water while air floating, it has an obvious effect to the elimination of active agent and foul smell in water. Meanwhile, the increased dissolved oxygen provides a favorable condition to the follow-up process.
(6) It can achieve the best effect in adopting this method when disposing the water with lower temperature, lower turbidity and more algae.
slaughtering, starch, pharmaceuticals, papermaking, printing and dyeing,
leather and tannery, petrochemical industry, domestic wastewater, etc.
4. Flow Process Diagram
1. Clear water reservoir 2. Clear water pump 3. Control valve 4.5. Pressure gage 6. Dissolved gas tank
7. Control valve 8. Air compressor 9. Releaser 10. Foam scraper 11. Air floating pond 12. Water collecto
13. Jet device 14. Control valve 15. Dosing tank 16. Sewage pump 17. Flow meter 18. Sewage pond
|Specification||Capacity (m3/h)||Dissolved gas water|
|Main dynamo power (kw)||Foam scraper power|
|Air compressor power|
|Dissolved air tank size |
|Overall dimension (mm)|
1.Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, we have rich experience for manufacuring water processing equipment for more than 10 years.
2.Q:Where is your factory located? How can i visit there?
A: Our factory is located in No.3388 Zhencheng Road, Huangtu Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province,China. It is about 2 hours from Shanghai airport. We can pick you up if you need, welcome to visit our factory.
3.Q: Do you have minimum order quantity request?
A: No minimum order, but it can get a discount if you order a large quantity.
4.Q: Do you have certificates?
A: Yes, we have ISO,SGS certificate.
5.Q: Can you meet my special requirements for my products?
A: Yes, we have a professional design team. We can provide drawings according to your requirements.
6. Q:How to buy your idea products?
A:You can provide us your water sources, water quality, flow rate and ground area (connect us for more details).
7. Q:How to pay?
A: TT and L/C are acceptable and TT will be more appreciated. 30% deposit before producing, 70% balance before loading by TT.
8. Q:What is the delivery time?
A: It depends on order quantities. Generally speaking, the delivery time will be within 4 to 6 weeks.
9. Q: How to pack the products?
A: We use standard package. If you have special package requirements, we will pack as required, but the fees will be paid by customers.
10. Q: How to keep your equipments from corrosion?
A: We use the world-famous paint, like SigmaCoatings,PainBow,etc. What's more, we paint strictly according to the standard process.
11. Q: How do you manufacture your equipment ?
A:Our machining technology includes laser/plasma cutting, automatic welding,CNC cutting and bending.
12. Q:How to install after the equipments arriving destination?
A: We will provide detailed illustrations to you. If it is necessary, we will send technicians to help you. However, the visa fee, air tickets, accommodation, wages will be paid by buyers.